How can you make your buttocks grow naturally? What am I doing wrong? I want that Nicki Minaj butt! Well, you’re in luck. There are lots of ways you can help your butt get the shape you want without breaking the bank or panicking, you can easily make your butt bigger naturally, and here’s how.
- While some women are worried about thigh gaps and shrinking down their backsides, you have a completely different goal. You’re on the journey to obtaining that big, round posterior. See, you’ve realized what everyone else is slowly beginning to understand…a big booty is sexier and more feminine than a flat one. Large buttocks are nothing to be ashamed of—it’s something to long for.
- And it’s a realistic goal. But the question is how do you accomplish it? Well, there’s always surgery, but who wants to do that? It’s unnatural, painful, expensive…you get the picture. Luckily, there are more natural ways to grow your buttocks to get the volume and shape you desire.
By focusing on the following points, you’ll find yourself with a more voluptuous butt in no time.
Change your diet
- The way you eat impacts your butt more than you might imagine. You can’t expect to drastically cut your calories and watch your booty grow.
- Your butt is made of muscles and fat. Both of these things require food to grow. If you fail to provide your booty with adequate fuel it will shrink.
- But you can’t concentrate on gorging yourself in an effort to get fatter just to make your butt grow. Well, I guess you could, but you’re going to experience weight gain all over. And I’m guessing that’s not what you want…
- Figure out your target intake for calories and find healthy foods to meet the number. Lean proteins like chicken breasts are great for this.
- You also want to get healthy fats from foods like salmon and avocado. And finally, make sure you are cutting simple crabs (like bread) in favor of more complex crabs like sweet potatoes and brown rice.
Get serious about exercise
- Remember, a large portion of your butt iis muscle. So if you want it to get big but not saggy, you need to focus on shredding those muscles.
- The best way to go about it? Hit the weights. That’s right—they aren’t just for the boys. Load up the bar and do squats and lunges. These are pretty much the best exercises for creating volume in your rear. And don’t be afraid to go heavy.
- Now you might think doing tons of cardio is the way to go. In fact, many women seem to think that. But it simply isn’t true.
- Doing too much cardio will actually eat up any muscle you might be building.
- Think about it—when’s the last time you saw a marathon runner with a big sexy butt? I can’t remember either. Stick to the weights and keep cardio light. Hit the stair stepper or walk on an incline.
If you absolutely must do hard cardio, change your mindset and focus on high intensity interval training (HIT). This will allow you to shoot your heart rate way up and build muscle at the same time. For example, go to the track and run 25 second sprints all out, and rest for a minute in between. It will be great for your cardiovascular system and your gluts.